Private Cloud Hosting Solutions for Sage 200, Sage 300 and Sage CRM
Oakley Cloud provides your business with the tools needed to keep your Sage 200, Sage 300 and Sage CRM data up and running around the clock.
Out of our London Data Centres you can rest assured knowing that hosting for your Sage Data is all taken care of; freeing you up to keep your head firmly focused on your business, whether you are in or out of the office.
Private Cloud Hosting for your Sage Accounting System is the ideal choice if you want to take out an on premise implementation of Sage 200, Sage 300 or Sage CRM but don’t want to take on the hassle of having to implement, setting up servers and hosting environments for your Sage Data and more importantly, worrying if your data is being backed up.
Oakley Private Cloud enables you to work from anywhere in the world
Using our state of the art equipment for Sage ERP Hosting you can access your Sage Data from any location via remote access with our Oakley Private Cloud. So next time you are on the way to an important meeting keep an eye on your bottom line by logging into your Oakley Private Cloud.
Benefits of Choosing Oakley Cloud for your Sage Hosting Partner
- Increase productivity & profitability - access your data anytime from anywhere in the world
- Save money – no need for costly upfront capital expenditure on your IT Infrastructure
- Eliminate down time – our solution uses Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Cluster Technology and high availability as an optional extra
- Backup plan for your data - automated backup system with backups in 2 geographic locations away from the primary data centre
- Flexible resources – upscale or downscale at any point to meet seasonal demand or company growth
- Knowledge & expertise – Sage Partner, Sage Developer and Sage Hosting
- Best of both worlds – you can own the Sage Software, we take care of the hosting
Unsure of what a Private Cloud actually is? Find out here >
Find out more about Oakley’s Private Cloud by calling us on 01268 724005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org